Steel production accounts for 25% of Europe’s industrial CO2 emissions, which is more than the Nordics’ total CO2 emissions, or more than all flights departing from the EU. Decarbonisation is a must for the industry and disruptive technology will be a key enabler. With H2 Green Steel, we’re committed to accelerating change in the industry by eliminating virtually all CO2 emissions from the steel making process.
H2 Green Steel will be a fully integrated, digitalised and automated greenfield steel plant. By bringing together raw materials, renewable energy, leading expertise, and artificial intelligence, we aim to bring emissions down to zero. That’s why we are planning to build a large-scale production site for green steel in collaboration with customers across multiple segments including automotive, commercial vehicle, white goods, furniture, and industrial equipment.
Do you want to contribute to create tremendous environmental impact on the society? If so, you can be our next talented employee. H2 Green Steel is a fast-growing start-up with an exciting journey ahead. We employ talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, please, come join us in this exciting journey.
We are looking for an analyst to join our Technology Business Development team. The analyst will support a range of implementation and programming goals including cutting-edge analysis on new technology concepts, communications and long-term building of competence in the technology team. As an analyst, you strive to advance economic opportunity, question the status quo through qualitative and quantitative analysis and increase institutional best practices throughout H2 Green Steel´s organization. As a Project Analyst you get to work with experts on a wide range of business areas and get mentoring from associates within the organization. This role will give you a unique perspective and knowledge of the build up of one of the largest industrial projects in the history of Sweden.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work together in teams to execute projects in an effective and high-quality manner for all of our departments at H2 Green Steel.
- Create presentations and operational models to support project execution and participate in solutions delivery for the management team and other stakeholders internally and externally.
- Build up an excellence for problem solution and use that in projects to create effective and quality solutions in our projects.
- Work close with our Project Associates and report to our Project Managers.
- Master of science in mechanical, material, electrical, renewable systems engineering or equivalent.
- Experience from fast-moving demanding environments is a plus.
- Highly analytical, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong skills as a communicator, both internally as well as externally to suppliers.
- Structured, organized and highly execution-oriented
- Ability to work as team player as well as independently
What we can offer you
If you are passionate about making actual change and having a positive impact on society and our planet, H2 Green Steel offers a unique opportunity to be part of a fun and professional team with high ambitions.
You will get the opportunity to shape your future career together with a company focusing on creating a culture where everyone can thrive and feel a sense of belonging. In the end, we know that H2 Green Steel’s growth and success is dependent on our people and we can’t wait to shape the future of steelmaking and other industries together as a team.
Interested in joining H2 Green Steel, but find yourself not meeting every single requirement of this role?
Research shows that women and other under-represented groups within our industry hesitate to apply unless they tick most boxes of a role description. At H2 Green Steel, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core. We need a diverse, inclusive, and authentic team to rally behind our purpose of de-carbonizing hard-to-abate industries, starting with steel.
If you are equally passionate about our purpose, yet concerned that your experience does not align perfectly with the qualifications stated in the job advert, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate, either for this role – or for another upcoming role in our growing team.