H2 Green Steel is here to accelerate the greatest technological shift the global steel industry has ever seen. With large-scale green hydrogen, and a transformation of the entire value chain, the industry now has a historic opportunity to drive the global climate transition.
Corporate Finance Associate
Our Finance Team is looking for a Corporate Finance Associate. As a Corporate Finance Associate at H2 Green Steel, you will get unique insight into investment analysis and decision-making and the team’s work with raising equity and debt funding. From day one you will take an active role in ongoing capital raising and be responsible for analysing data used in various settings. You will work side by side with experienced colleagues and interact with advisors (e.g., investment banks, law firms and management consultancies) and hence get the chance to expand your network and develop your career.
- Liaise with banks, other debt investors and equity investors
- Project manage and coordinate financial, legal and market advisors
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse past results, and identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, and business intelligence
Relevant skills and interpersonal skills
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, industrial economics, or other business-related fields
- +2 years experience from investment banking, management consulting or private equity (or other investment industries)
- Strong academic record combined with great numerical and analytical skills
- Positive mindset and an outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working independently, with a passion to learn and grow
- Experienced PowerPoint and Excel user, with strong financial modelling experience
- A team player with energy and drive
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a fun, professional team with high ambitions. Together we want to create great environmental impact and we offer you to be part of a very rewarding, challenging, and exciting journey.
You will be given the freedom to shape your future career. You will be part of a company who values wellbeing and focuses on enabling talent growth.
We look forward to hearing from you and to learn more about how you can contribute to our success.
What we can offer you
If you are passionate about making actual change and having a positive impact on society and our planet, H2 Green Steel offers a unique opportunity to be part of a fun and professional team with high ambitions.
You will get the opportunity to shape your future career together with a company focusing on creating a culture where everyone can thrive and feel a sense of belonging. In the end, we know that H2 Green Steel’s growth and success is dependent on our people and we can’t wait to shape the future of steelmaking and other industries together as a team.
Interested in joining H2 Green Steel, but find yourself not meeting every single requirement of this role?
Research shows that women and other under-represented groups within our industry hesitate to apply unless they tick most boxes of a role description. At H2 Green Steel, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core. We need a diverse, inclusive, and authentic team to rally behind our purpose of de-carbonizing hard-to-abate industries, starting with steel.
If you are equally passionate about our purpose, yet concerned that your experience does not align perfectly with the qualifications stated in the job advert, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate, either for this role – or for another upcoming role in our growing team.