H2 Green Steel is on a mission to disrupt the global steel industry by producing green steel, with the end goal of bringing down CO2 emissions to zero. By using green hydrogen and fossil-free electricity instead of coal; water and heat will be our primary emissions. By 2030, our ambition is to produce 5 million tonnes of green steel annually in our fully integrated, digitalized, and sustainable plant in Boden, located in northern Sweden - currently in construction phase. But this is just the beginning – our expertise in green hydrogen will enable us to decarbonize other industries in addition to steel, and we look forward to what’s next in store for us.
We are looking for talented, innovative, and purpose-driven people to join our rapidly growing and diverse team. Our employees get to learn everyday, implement the latest technology and test and put their ideas into practice. Together, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core – for our people, customers, investors, society, and planet.
Relocation and Mobility specialist
We are building a diverse company where we are combining backgrounds, experiences and personalities to let differences shine and to let ideas flourish. In the People & Organization team we are doing this by hiring and relocating talent from across the globe to Boden and Stockholm.
It’s an essential part in building our success as a company by combining experiences from mutliple different countries, projects and businesses. The role of our Relocation and Mobility Specialist is to support this international talent during their immigration, relocation and integration processes. You will have the opportunity to work in a newly formed, fast-growing organization, impacting the ways of working, setting structures, processes and tools.
This role is the first of its kind in H2 Green Steel and your mission is to create a full relocation experience for individuals and families from around the globe. You will be working close to our partners and to Boden Municipality, the future home of most of our international talent.
- Handling the end-to-end process for immigration, relocation and mobility for our international employees, supported by your colleagues and partners
- Coordinating with internal and external parties to create the best possible relocation experience for our employees
- Handle individual mobility and relocation actions and issues, and support the organization to administer relocation and mobility processes such as tax advice, reporting and work permit renewals
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of mobility and relocation policies and programs
- Continuously work to improve efficiency and business value of the relocation and mobility process
- Administer tools and systems in a timely and accurate manner including updating actions, document uploads, and important notes for each mobility case. Perform regular audits of files, checklists, and documentation
- Control and check relocation and mobility expenses, including allowances and reimbursements to secure they are in line with policy
- Relevant academic degree and experience from relocation and mobility support
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Service minded, humble and a good listener. But also decisive and firm to make sure that processes progress. Momentum is sometime the best service when something is stuck
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and solve issues where they arise
- Ability to work under pressure with sometimes tight deadlines
- Balanced stakeholder management skills
What we can offer you
If you are passionate about making actual change and having a positive impact on society and our planet, H2 Green Steel offers a unique opportunity to be part of a fun and professional team with high ambitions.
You will get the opportunity to shape your future career together with a company focusing on creating a culture where everyone can thrive and feel a sense of belonging. In the end, we know that H2 Green Steel’s growth and success is dependent on our people and we can’t wait to shape the future of steelmaking and other industries together as a team.
Interested in joining H2 Green Steel, but find yourself not meeting every single requirement of this role?
Research shows that women and other under-represented groups within our industry hesitate to apply unless they tick most boxes of a role description. At H2 Green Steel, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core. We need a diverse, inclusive, and authentic team to rally behind our purpose of de-carbonizing hard-to-abate industries, starting with steel.
If you are equally passionate about our purpose, yet concerned that your experience does not align perfectly with the qualifications stated in the job advert, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate, either for this role – or for another upcoming role in our growing team.