Research shows that women and other under-represented groups within our industry hesitate to apply unless they tick most boxes of a role description. At H2 Green Steel, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core. We need a diverse, inclusive, and authentic team to rally behind our purpose of de-carbonizing hard-to-abate industries, starting with steel.
So, if you are equally passionate about our purpose yet concerned that your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications stated in the job advert, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate, either for this role – or for another upcoming role in our rapidly growing business.
H2 Green Steel is on a mission to disrupt the global steel industry by producing green steel, with the end goal of bringing down CO2 emissions to zero. By using green hydrogen and fossil-free electricity instead of coal; water and heat will be our primary emissions. By 2030, our ambition is to produce 5 million tonnes of green steel annually in our fully integrated, digitalized, and sustainable plant in Boden, located in northern Sweden - currently in construction phase. But this is just the beginning – our expertise in green hydrogen will enable us to decarbonize other industries in addition to steel, and we look forward to what’s next in store for us.
We are looking for talented, innovative, and purpose-driven people to join our rapidly growing and diverse team. Our employees get to learn everyday, implement the latest technology and test and put their ideas into practice. Together, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core – for our people, customers, investors, society, and planet.
Head of Delivery and Business Process Development
In this new role, as the responsible person for sales operations, logistics and supply chain; you will take on a role whose mission is to create the vision, structures, and operational setup for our Delivery and Business Process Development organization. As one of the first leaders in our commercial organization, you will design as well as execute the concepts, strategy, processes and procedures to ensure a highly efficient and digital journey for our customer flow from order to full delivery of high-quality products and invoicing. Without legacy systems, processes or organizations you have every opportunity to set a foundation that leads the industry in a digital approach to create value towards our customers.
Together with our customers we are leading the green transition. We enter with new green products into a commodity market that has largely been looking the same for decades. We are already influencing customer behavior and strategy through creating close partnerships with our customers. You will drive this further by understanding our customers’ requirements and identifying areas to add value for our customers, becoming a true strategic partner them.
The Head of Delivery and Business Process Development is part of the Boden Business Unit’s Commercial Management Team. The position is based in Boden.
- Establish, build, develop and lead an organization handling Sales Operations, Order Handling, Supply Chain and Logistics in how we deliver products and customer value.
- Build and develop vision, strategy and operational procedures, and ensure efficient coordination and interaction with production planning and overall plant operations.
- Establish ways of working and fully digital commercial processes handling the commercial flow from end to end.
- Establish a foundation of continuous improvement through-out the customer cycle.
- Be part of growing and developing H2GS Product and Customer Portfolio.
- Academic degree in the field of business administration, sales, marketing or other relevant field
- Extensive experience in industrial sales operations, including management experience in executing Sales Operations, and Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Solid understanding of business, administrative processes, procedures and organizational structures
- Leadership experience; having managed and successfully integrated organizations in multi-stakeholder and complex environments in order to create customer value and increase efficiency between Operations and Customer Delivery
- Well-rounded visionary, strategic and operational leadership capability with a track record of impactful leadership vertically and horizontally
- Data-driven approach to decision making and a well established strategic mindset
What we can offer you
If you are passionate about making actual change and having a positive impact on society and our planet, H2 Green Steel offers a unique opportunity to be part of a fun and professional team with high ambitions.
You will get the opportunity to shape your future career together with a company focusing on creating a culture where everyone can thrive and feel a sense of belonging. In the end, we know that H2 Green Steel’s growth and success is dependent on our people and we can’t wait to shape the future of steelmaking and other industries together as a team.