Research shows that women and other under-represented groups within our industry hesitate to apply unless they tick most boxes of a role description. At H2 Green Steel, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core. We need a diverse, inclusive, and authentic team to rally behind our purpose of de-carbonizing hard-to-abate industries, starting with steel.
So, if you are equally passionate about our purpose yet concerned that your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications stated in the job advert, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate, either for this role – or for another upcoming role in our rapidly growing business.
H2 Green Steel is on a mission to disrupt the global steel industry by producing green steel, with the end goal of bringing down CO2 emissions to zero. By using green hydrogen and fossil-free electricity instead of coal; water and heat will be our primary emissions. By 2030, our ambition is to produce 5 million tonnes of green steel annually in our fully integrated, digitalized, and sustainable plant in Boden, located in northern Sweden - currently in construction phase. But this is just the beginning – our expertise in green hydrogen will enable us to decarbonize other industries in addition to steel, and we look forward to what’s next in store for us.
We are looking for talented, innovative, and purpose-driven people to join our rapidly growing and diverse team. Our employees get to learn everyday, implement the latest technology and test and put their ideas into practice. Together, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core – for our people, customers, investors, society, and planet.
Sales Account Manager
As we continue to grow, we are strengthening our sales team with a Sales Account Manager focusing on further connecting with our customer in the Nordics.
Together with our customers we are leading the green transition. We enter with new green products into a commodity market that has largely been looking the same for decades. We are already influencing customer behavior and strategy through creating close partnerships with our customers. The Sales Account Manager is part of the Boden Business Unit’s Commercial Management Team.
- Relationship management of existing customers and leading the onboarding and ramp-up process for a group of customers
- Develop go-to-market strategies that support our commercial plan across multiple markets, including transportation, construction, appliances, pipe and tube and white goods
- Build a strong sales funnel of prospective customers who value CO2-free steel and are leaders of sustainability in their respective marketplaces
- Manage pre-sale negotiations and expectations both internally and externally
- Lead the drafting of contracts with the support of the legal team
- Assist in the creation and presentation of marketing materials
- Actively engage in market intelligence regarding supply, demand, and pricing trends
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts of sales plans for the assigned territory as required
- This position will require extensive travel
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment with keen problem solving and creative thinking.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in business or engineering related field
- Previous experience working in sales with flat rolled steel, with proven senior level contract negotiations
- Fluency in English is required, ideally proficient in additional languages as well
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, with sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Self-driven with proven results
What we can offer you
If you are passionate about making actual change and having a positive impact on society and our planet, H2 Green Steel offers a unique opportunity to be part of a fun and professional team with high ambitions.
You will get the opportunity to shape your future career together with a company focusing on creating a culture where everyone can thrive and feel a sense of belonging. In the end, we know that H2 Green Steel’s growth and success is dependent on our people and we can’t wait to shape the future of steelmaking and other industries together as a team.