H2 Green Steel is here to accelerate the greatest technological shift the global steel industry has ever seen. With large-scale green hydrogen, and a transformation of the entire value chain, the industry now has a historic opportunity to drive the global climate transition.
Corporate Finance Manager
Our Finance Team is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager. As a Corporate Finance Managerat H2 Green Steel, you will get unique insight into investment analysis and decision-making and the team’s work with raising equity and debt funding. From day one you will take an active role in ongoing capital raising and be responsible for analysing data used in various settings. You will work side by side with experienced colleagues and interact with advisors (e.g., investment banks, law firms and management consultancies) and hence get the chance to expand your network and develop your career.
- Liaise with banks, other debt investors and equity investors
- Project manage and coordinate financial, legal and market advisors
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse past results, and identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, and business intelligence
Relevant skills and interpersonal skills
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, industrial economics, or other business-related fields
- +4 years experience from investment banking, management consulting or private equity (or other investment industries)
- Strong academic record combined with great numerical and analytical skills
- Positive mindset and an outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working independently, with a passion to learn and grow
- Experienced PowerPoint and Excel user, with strong financial modelling experience
- A team player with energy and drive
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a fun, professional team with high ambitions. Together we want to create great environmental impact and we offer you to be part of a very rewarding, challenging, and exciting journey.
You will be given the freedom to shape your future career. You will be part of a company who values wellbeing and focuses on enabling talent growth.
We look forward to hearing from you and to learn more about how you can contribute to our success.
H2 Green Steel is a green impact company on a journey to cut CO2 emissions down to zero.
To do this, we need to break new ground. By combining leading expertise and new technology with clean energy, we are on a path to take global leadership within green hydrogen, enabling us to transform steelmaking and other sectors. Changing an industry is not a small task, but we know it’s possible, and necessary, for our customers, society, and our planet.
Things are moving fast, and we are accelerating. At the beginning of 2020, we announced our plans to make the steel industry fossil-free, and in 2022 we will start construction of our first plant. We want to build diverse, dynamic and driven teams. We look for ambitious individuals from all disciplines, sharing our vision of cutting CO2 emissions down to zero. As a team, we innovate, collaborate, and enjoy the ride.